Aug. 4 & Sept. 1, 2021 in the Americas
Aug 5 and Sept 2, 2021 in the rest of the world
1) Announce dates and deadlines
2) Share the registration process
3) Plan next steps
DATES OF THE EVENT You only attend one.
Friday, Sept. 10 – for the Americas, Europe and Africa
11 am PDT / 2 pm EDT / 6 pm UTC / 7pm WAT, BST / 8 pm CAT, CEST / 9 pm WAT / 6 am NZST
Saturday, Sept. 11 – for Africa, Europe, Asia and Oceania
5 am EDT / 9 am UTC / 2:00 pm PKT / 2:30 pm IST / 3 pm BST / 6 pm JST / 7 pm AEST/ 9 pm NZST
The event will be about 2.5 hours long.
Registration will open August 1 and closes August 14. Limited to 50 youth total. A waiting list will be developed.
The goal is to help CCI group leaders in our countries around the world support local youth under 18 and young adults (18-35) in becoming effective spokespersons for carbon pricing.
A certificate of completion will be rewarded when youth and young adults completes 5 of 7 suggested actions:
(1) Attends conference & files a report.
(2) Fills in testimonial on why he/she/they support carbon pricing that we can post on our local, national and CCI social media channels
(3) Creates a short video that we can post on our local, national and CCI social media channels
(4) Gets in the mainstream news either TV, radio, or print and provides us with a link and/or (5) Creates a Capstone document for carbon pricing in their country
(6) Organize an event and/or (7) lobbies a politician and files a report. Climate income must be included in these actions.
Local group leaders will support the youth in their activities. Both youth and CCI/CCL supporters will attend the short conference. They will be together in plenary but then go off to different streams of education.
ADJUST TIME ZONEs
Look below and change "Universal Time UTC" (blue) to your time zone.